Followers
Following
Name
Jessica Duffy
Country
United States
City/State
Madison, Indiana
Made an album of my West Virginia vacation. Feel free to check it out.

I had so much fun. West Virginia is such a beautiful state. I'm ready to move there and never come out of the mountains.

https://www.alphashooters.com/community/media/albums/september-2021-west-virginia.27/

20210918-JRD08410.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM3
  • E 20mm F2.8 F050
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 100

Wow Jess, those were great!
Did you use a preset in Lightroom to get them to all have the same look and feel? This is something I don't have experience with yet.

Wow Jess, those were great!
Did you use a preset in Lightroom to get them to all have the same look and feel? This is something I don't have experience with yet.
Yes, I use a preset in Lightroom and then tweak it. Once I get it the way I like it I'll copy and paste it onto other photos. I might still tweak each photo, but not much after the copy and paste. 😁

I really need to stop using photoshop to edit my photos and start using lightroom.

I haven't really dove into Photoshop. I also edit on an IPad Pro.

Good ole West Virgina. Born there, my first relationship was there, first place I had coffee after me and a bunch of guys spent a night checking out a haunted house on a dirt road in the woods, and I have a scar on my face to remember the state. 😛 I miss WV at this time of the year. The scar happened in the winter so I'm not that fond of winter. 🤕
It is a beautiful state. Glad you loved WV and those were great photos. :)

Good ole West Virgina. Born there, my first relationship was there, first place I had coffee after me and a bunch of guys spent a night checking out a haunted house on a dirt road in the woods, and I have a scar on my face to remember the state. 😛 I miss WV at this time of the year. The scar happened in the winter so I'm not that fond of winter. 🤕
It is a beautiful state. Glad you loved WV and those were great photos. :)
Haha, love your memories! West Virginia is so beautiful. We were basically in the New River Gorge area the entire time. We wanted to go farther east to Blackwater Falls and Seneca Rocks, but we didn't have enough time. Maybe next year. I also want to go up north to do a tour of the Penitentiary. Also Tudor's Biscuit World is pretty legit!

Back