Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
This is a pretty decent video. Kind of long at almost 1/2 hour, but some very interesting results, including the A7R V in crop mode compared to the others. I'm not familiar with this reviewer, but then I don't watch many of them. Maybe some of you know who he is.

The A7S III is kind of irrelevant in most of the comparisons, but it's really interesting to see how it holds up when ISO number get high. The A7 IV punches way above its weight. The A1/A7 IV looks like a perfect pairing, maybe a better overall choice than the A1/A7R 'X' that most people seem to go for.

This is worth a watch.

Last edited:
Sadly no A7RIV

Ok so I watched all That Tim and as I thought massive numbers of mega pixels are as important as other factors all cameras bar the a7s3 show good and bad points, and once again I am not living without a stacked sensor weather a9iii or a1

Ok so I watched all That Tim and as I thought massive numbers of mega pixels are as important as other factors all cameras bar the a7s3 show good and bad points, and once again I am not living without a stacked sensor weather a9iii or a1
No free lunch, right? More MP is better for some things but costs you in others. The A7R III is still one of Sony's better in low light. Not too few, not too many. Just right!

No free lunch, right? More MP is better for some things but costs you in others. The A7R III is still one of Sony's better in low light. Not too few, not too many. Just right!
Ooh - I wonder if he'll do an update with the A9 III?

Thanks for the pointer, Tim!

Back