Introducing Marc P

Marc P

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Marc Pecquet
Hi ; A Minolta shooter since the early 80’s, I was thrilled when Sony took over and have owned all the series 9 cameras (film) ever since. The majority of my prime lens are A mount prime Minoltas as well as two A mount prime Sony and one Sigma art. Thanks to the al-ea5 converter I am now really enjoying the a7iv ! I use a Sony a99i as my back up and a rx100vii is always in my pocket. Check out my photos on Flickr (Marc Pecquet). By the way, I’m an American living in France.
Cheers

Welcome Mark. There are a couple of us here on the forum that enjoy using A-Mount glass. @spudhead is really good with them. I have 9, but only the Minolta 80-200/2.8 High Speed APO G gets used to any real extent. The others are more of a novelty. I should force myself to use them more.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Mark. There are a couple of us here on the forum that enjoy using A-Mount glass. @spudhead is really good with them. I have 9, but only the Minolta 80-200/2.8 High Speed APO G gets used to any real extent. The others are more of a novelty. I should force myself to use them more.
Hi and welcome it is good to get another Minolta and Sony a-mount user on board

Marc inspired me. I took my camera to a project site today and left the Sony lenses at home in favor of a Maxxum 28-135 and a 73-300. Coming soon to a thread near you...

Welcome Marc and thank you for joining up here. You can add a link to your Insta account under your Account Details page. It will then display in your profile snippet when you post.

Back