Introducing Myself

Bob Riach

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Bob Riach
Hi my Name is Bob Riach

I purchased my first camera six years ago. I immediately became absorbed in creating images.

The enjoyment and reward I gain from this are immeasurable.

I turned professional in 2015

My Images portray a personal vision, covering numerous subjects such as landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, wildlife and much more both in colour and monochrome.

I love night time photography and am always amazed at what the camera can capture in low light conditions.

I travel worldwide taking photographs.

I have always imagined a photograph to be like a jigsaw puzzle, you have to find the various pieces that fit together to create something visually pleasing.

I take pride in capturing a variety of images ranging from;

• Landscapes
  • Wildlife
  • Flora and Fauna
  • Sunset and Sunrises
  • Night Photography
  • Macro Photography
  • Street Photography
Present equipment

1. Sony A9
  2. Sony A911
  3. Sony A7IV
  4. Sony A6000

• Sony FE 400mm f/2.8 G Master OSS Lens

• Sony FE 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 OSS G Master Lens
  • Sony FE 135mm f1.8 G Master Lens

• Sony FE 55mm f1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar Lens

• Sony FE 16-35mm f2.8 G Master Lens

• Sony HVL-F60RM Flashgun

Plus several other lens and equipment

My images are frequently used by the National Media to include; BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Sky News, The Times, Hull Daily Mail and several other regional newspapers and publications.

The Amateur Photographer, Coach Magazine, BBC Wildlife,Wild Planet, The Peoples Daily China which is the largest Chinese Newspaper Group.Also, Motor Cycle News have incorporated our images within their publications.

I have worked with Agencies providing our services to B&Q, Wilkinsons Stores, The Food Warehouse, Iceland Stores and many more

I work with several Press Agencies to provide photography and video to the National Media

Ialso supply images to private clients, to be used in their, social media and websites.

My canvas prints are becoming, increasingly, popular for brightening offices, and reception walls.

I have produced photographs for businesses, namely; Solicitors, Doctors, Estate Agents, Home Offices, Builders, Restaurants, Guest Houses and Hotels.

See our website https://www.picturefocus.co.uk

Please see our Property website
www.propertypicture.co.uk

Thanks for joining up here Bob and sharing your fascinating story and success! You've achieved a lot in 6 years. Well done to you! I'm sure your success will continue!

I was invited last month and have been accepted this week for Sony Pro support

Back