Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Jeep Fixed

Ralph

Veteran Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
My Jeep as I later found out the the Drive Shaft was not working right. I am not good with mechanical thing's.
So I take it to people who know what they are doing.
I had a funny feeling about this and my feeling's about this was right on.
$700 Aus is what the cost was to get new parts

When I got the call that it was done and we paid and I drove home. I could feel that the car was running a lot smoother.
Plus I had a a feeling of it being safer as well.
This is why I have not gone too far from home and this gets a little boring as well.
But the local group have an outing on Saturday and they are going to an area where I was looking at going.
So it only made sense to go with them though a lot of foot step can scare birds off to.

Though it is good to have the Jeep back and running good.
Backway 10-08-2022 (1735).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary 020
  • 105.1 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/250 sec
  • ISO 400

Got to have your wheels running well. I'm sat stuck with mine on my drive until the end of June, as I'm not allowed to drive for 2 months...

Got to have your wheels running well. I'm sat stuck with mine on my drive until the end of June, as I'm not allowed to drive for 2 months...
Yer that is true. Even before it happened I had a feeling that something wasn't right.
But I hope that you are okay as 2 months of no driving will be a hard thing to get to grips with.
All the best mate.

Meanwhile the rest of Norfolk have taken to the roads! Coincidence?
Haaaaaa, probably. To be honest, 2 months seems excessive given km already off of my crutches

Yer that is true. Even before it happened I had a feeling that something wasn't right.
But I hope that you are okay as 2 months of no driving will be a hard thing to get to grips with.
All the best mate.
Cheers Ralph. It's going to do my nut in!

Cheers Ralph. It's going to do my nut in!
I bet it will. When that covid was about and we here in Victoria were basically under house arrest.
It got to a point that Melbourne which is 600km away where it was bad but they locked the whole state to stop the
people from Melbourne from coming up here. It was so stupid.
It got to a point like 2 weeks of this bought in law when I had a gut full.
So I jumped in my car and went bush as it was close by and I shouldn't see a cop.
So I went birding for a couple of hours. So I can understand what you mean.

Do you have a chauffeur?
Nope. My other half hasn't driven since passing her test 30 years ago. I do have one friend who had offered to take me out though, once I'm walking well, which is nice, and I will be taking him up on it.
The driving thing is weird, insurance company say 2 months after op because you don't have braking power, but I am inclined to disagree at this point.

My wife doesn't drive anymore either. It's a pain right you know where!

New in Marketplace

Back