Light beams in the HOH Rainforest, Washington.

GeffBourke

Well Known Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Geffrard Bourke
Country
United States
City/State
Kalispell, Montana
Love the light beams you can get in the forests when the mist comes inland this time of year.

_A1_7037-HDR-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM II
  • 53.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 500
_A1_7052-HDR-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM II
  • 58.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 500

Definitely comes in handy, as you've displayed there ridiculously well Geff! That second one especially is a bloody ripper! 🌞

Not saying the first one isn't amazing because that's a 9/10. The second is a 10/10. A perfect example of the importance of something I don't do nearly enough, take images in both orientations. Lesson learnt, I need to make the effort. Thank you mate. 🙂

The second one is really nice. I visited the Hoh Rainforest a several years ago and it was beautiful, but sadly none of my images were very good. I would love to go back one day.

Not saying the first one isn't amazing because that's a 9/10. The second is a 10/10. A perfect example of the importance of something I don't do nearly enough, take images in both orientations. Lesson learnt, I need to make the effort. Thank you mate. 🙂
Thanks mate, much appreciated. The second one for sure is the one.

The second one is really nice. I visited the Hoh Rainforest a several years ago and it was beautiful, but sadly none of my images were very good. I would love to go back one day.
Thank you. It is a lovely place. Hope you can make it back soon.

Back