Mapcamera: Best selling cameras in November are the Sony Ac7II and the new DJI Osmo 3

Brownie

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
I wish this information was available for other countries.

Mapcamera (One of the largest store in Japan) shared the top selling cameras of November:

1st place: α7C II
2nd place: Osmo Pocket 3
3rd place: Z 8
4th place: Z f
5th place: α7R V
6th place: α7 IV
7th place: EOS R6 Mark II
8th place: GR IIIx
9th place: FX3
9th place: α6700
9th place: EOS R10

Looks like Sony has the 1, 5, 7, and 9 spots. Not bad. Interesting that the A7 IV is still a hot seller two years after its release. It's getting a 'Top Gift' badge at B&H, so people are still buying it over here as well. Great camera.

That Osmo Pocket 3 was pretty enticing. While the majority of buyer will be vlogging with it, my wife and I briefly considered it for capturing family moments because the gimbal would keep up with the toddler running around. However, I pointed out that video editing is even more time consuming than RAW editing and nobody talks about that reality when they sell you a video camera.

The RX10 iv is still the video camera for our family. We never bother with video editing. You get what you get including the huge file sizes. Easier for me to spend the money on a bigger hard drive than hours of video editing that essentially makes the computer a single purpose item that is burning hot from the editing and all the eyes glaring at the long wait. :p

Back