Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays folks. I wish you all the best of times with your friends and families this festive period and a snapping start to 2024.

A big thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Without your efforts and enthusiasm this forum probably would have been retired some time ago.

So what's everyone treated themselves to this year? No camera gear for me this Christmas as the TV needed replacing to keep the kids quiet over the holidays :)

I'll be consolidating all of the Christmas posts into this single thread. So please post your holiday messages below. Thanks!

Not a recent shot but the most recent snowy robin photo I have.

Robin-DSC08023-2048px.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 3200

Last edited:
Merry Christmas all
Northern Cardinal - Dad's - 02072021 - 05 - dn.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4
  • Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS (SEL100400GM)
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 640

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.
A Merry Christmas to you Tim and to everyone else. Don't eat and drink too much, but then again it is Christmas. 😂
Oops too late. The feasting began last night with a Christmas Eve dinner with our daughters and their partners.🙃

Merry Christmas to you all my friends.
I've been enjoying my A6700 and some quiet family time. Sadly that is because we're in quarantine, but we're in good spirits.
May you all be healthy and happy this season and I wish you a great 2024.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays folks. I wish you all the best of times with your friends and families this festive period and a snapping start to 2024.

A big thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Without your efforts and enthusiasm this forum probably would have been retired some time ago.

So what's everyone treated themselves to this year? No camera gear for me this Christmas as the TV needed replacing to keep the kids quiet over the holidays :)

I'll be consolidating all of the Christmas posts into this single thread. So please post your holiday messages below. Thanks!

Not a recent shot but the most recent snowy robin photo I have.

View attachment 52840
Nice shot Tim ......

Back