Followers
Following
Name
Shon Ong
Country
Singapore
City/State
Singapore
Was wondering what bags does long lens user use to house a 600mm with body? I'm looking at thinktank glass limo but it says only with a 600f4 without body. Anyone have recommendation?

I don't like using my original lens cases as I like to keep them in perfect unused condition. I have a Vanguard Veo Flex 35M bag which fits my Sigma 150-600mm Sports with my A7RIII fitted to it quite nicely. Can also fit the 24-70mm in it's little case on top of it too.

I use a couple of bags. 'Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW' ( I think they are up to ver III now) it will carry lens + camera + TC mounted. 'f-stop Shinn' with internal compartment 'Master Tele' (I don't think you can get this compartment anymore) you made need a 'Master Cine' internal compertment to get the same height, the Master Tele takes the 600 + camera + TC and the 200-600 + camera and the Shinn still has room for a lot of ancillary stuff (mats blankets cloths etc.

Sadly I would like to use the more simple lowepro but it looks way too bulky and heavy for tropical country use. Still trying to look for a perfect 1 but realise there isn’t much options for such bags anyway.

Back