Mammals My Little Friend!

Debs

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Debbie Davies
I will never confess to being a wildlife photographer for as long as I take Photos but this little guy spends hours every day sat on the wall outside of my home office so I didn't really have much choice but to snap his picture.

The little guy just makes me smile.

Debs

DSC00003 copy.jpg
  • ILCE-7CR
  • 85mm F1.4 DG DN | Art 020
  • 85.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/250 sec
  • ISO 4000

Cute!

I am obviously not familiar with UK weather. How do you folks have so much green this time of year? I'd kill to see something green! Is your weather tempered by the water?

Cute!

I am obviously not familiar with UK weather. How do you folks have so much green this time of year? I'd kill to see something green! Is your weather tempered by the water?
Trust me, most of Nottinghamshire isn't green at the moment. Most of its under water this week!!

It's usually around February I start to resent people with green landscapes! :ROFLMAO:

I think ivy is evergreen? And bramble maybe is too?

My wife is from Pennsylvania originally, she says we have the right idea about snow here, it's something you go, and visit. Come to Australia Tim, only one of our native trees is not an evergreen. Mind you, we also do not ever get the brilliant greens I've seen in Europe, UK, or North America. Happy to be "resembled" by you Tim:D. Oh, and nice photo Debs

My wife is from Pennsylvania originally, she says we have the right idea about snow here, it's something you go, and visit. Come to Australia Tim, only one of our native trees is not an evergreen. Mind you, we also do not ever get the brilliant greens I've seen in Europe, UK, or North America. Happy to be "resembled" by you Tim:D. Oh, and nice photo Debs
I hate the cold, my wife hates the heat. Our grandchildren live 8 miles away.

Guess where we're going?

Back