New from western Washington

atradees

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Jose Zuniga
Thank you for adding me o the forum.

I am old film (1970's hobby) / new digital (2000's work). Was impressed with the low light capability of the digital and being able to edit without having to wait for some lab to process pictures. About 8 years ago, as I approached retirement, started looking at photography with a renewed interest. Spent time renting equipment and experimenting, reading articles, attended a couple of seminars and found my way back.

To date, I have acquired Sony - Cyber-shot HX99, an A6300, and most recently an A7RIV. The last acquisition motivated joining this forum, as I am finding the cameras capability is huge. As I am still learning, your experiences, sharing of ideas and techniques will add to my under-developed skill-set.

Thanks again.

Welcome!

I have acquired an A7RIV....
Welcome Jose. Washington state.... that's a little bit west of New York, right? Beautiful countryside in that northwest territory to shoot both nature and wildlife. And the 7Riv is a great choice, I'm sure you'll love it.

.... As I am still learning, your experiences, sharing of ideas and techniques will add to my under-developed skill-set.
Now we here get to share our "under-developed skill sets" with you. ;)

Welcome to the site Jose and many thanks for joining! I think all of todays cameras require a degree to get the most out of them! If you have any questions about the site or your gear please don't hesitate to ask.

Back