Name
Guy
Country
Australia
City/State
Sydney
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
New to the forum as I take photography further as a hobby. Started with a half day course on smartphone photography 5 months ago after buying a new phone, then quickly fell into the photography rabbit hole. Turns out I like it here.

Shooting with an A7C, Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8, plus Tamron 70-300mm for sports and wildlife. Just bought a Sony 50mm f/1.8 after struggling with some indoor photos at a party and wanted a wider aperture lens. As an engineer, every chance I’ve gone for ‘technology over technique’.

I am here to learn and get some feedback over time.

New to the forum as I take photography further as a hobby. Started with a half day course on smartphone photography 5 months ago after buying a new phone, then quickly fell into the photography rabbit hole. Turns out I like it here.

Shooting with an A7C, Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8, plus Tamron 70-300mm for sports and wildlife. Just bought a Sony 50mm f/1.8 after struggling with some indoor photos at a party and wanted a wider aperture lens. As an engineer, every chance I’ve gone for ‘technology over technique’.

Welcome to the forum! I shoot with an A7C as well, glad to see a companion of camera here haha. You are equipped with a nice set of lenses.

Welcome!!

Welcome to yet another one of us Aussie's here on this forum. Which I find is far more truthful than all that social media crap.
And as you mentioned just ask and I am sure someone will answer.

Welcome Guy and thank you very much for joining up here!

Back