New Sony user

Grigge

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Earl
Hello all,

Like the title states, I'm new to the Sony Alpha series, so far I'm liking the change. My previous gear was a Nikon ff dslr. For some time I was thinking about upgrading my Nikon with another Nikon, but wasn't to thrilled about it. I started to look into the Sony Alpha series and came across a great deal for a new A7iii w/24-105 G f/4 oss. Now the plan is to sell/trade my Nikon gear for Sony gear. Looking forward to learning all about the mirrorless world.

gear list so far:
A7iii
24-105 G f/4 oss
Sony 55mm 1.8
Sony 85mm 1.8
Tamron 17-28 f/2.8

Welcome Earl and thank you for joining up here. I'm starting to lose track of how many Nikon shooters have joined up here recently, it's great for Sony but a shame to see Nikon falling so far behind. If you have any questions about your new gear or this site please don't hesitate to ask.

Hello all,

Like the title states, I'm new to the Sony Alpha series, so far I'm liking the change. My previous gear was a Nikon ff dslr. For some time I was thinking about upgrading my Nikon with another Nikon, but wasn't to thrilled about it. I started to look into the Sony Alpha series and came across a great deal for a new A7iii w/24-105 G f/4 oss. Now the plan is to sell/trade my Nikon gear for Sony gear. Looking forward to learning all about the mirrorless world.

gear list so far:
A7iii
24-105 G f/4 oss
Sony 55mm 1.8
Sony 85mm 1.8
Tamron 17-28 f/2.8
Welcome to the Forum Earl. What part of the country do you live in. Of course, I can see from your gear selection, your a pretty savvy guy. ;)

Welcome aboard. You'll find a knowledgeable and supportive crew here. I have the A7M III, too, and really like it. I moved up from an A7M II. The III is a better camera, quite a bit better.

Back