Following
Name
Simon Temlett
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
North Yorkshire
Hello all,

At the start of the year I thought I try out this photography lark and so bought a Canon M50 with a kit lens. I then bought a Sigma 150-600 to go with it as, where I live here in Scarborough on the Yorkshire coast in England, there's some good bird photo opportunities and stunning landscapes.

To cut a long story short, it's now becoming a bit of an obsession :) and so I've traded in my 'old' kit for a Sony A7R4, 24-70 F2.8 GM and a 200-600G :cool:

Cheers,

Simon

DSC01144.jpg DSC01249.jpg

Welcome to the Forum, Simon. As long as you have lots of Birds in the area, it loolks like fun concentrating on those "Targets of Opportunity".

Definitely; can't wait for better light though. Although I have to see the short winter days as the opporunity to learn technique and the gear... :)

Welcome Simon and thanks for joining up here! You certainly picked a good combo of camera and lens for wildlife :) You are definitely living in the right spot too, I love Bempton Cliffs!

Welcome Simon and thanks for joining up here! You certainly picked a good combo of camera and lens for wildlife :) You are definitely living in the right spot too, I love Bempton Cliffs!
Yes, I'm certainly looking forward to spring next year. I certainly have no excuses for not finding suitable subjects locally (y)

Back