Followers
Following
Name
Keith Horkins
Country
Canada
City/State
Ontario
Well I pulled the trigger and bought the A1… it was thank you gift to myself for all the hard work I’ve done..
I got a fantastic deal on it , I bought it used ( barely) its 10 months old so still under warranty plus it comes with an extended warranty from Vistek Toronto photography store ( a value of $1000+) and a 160gb sony CFexpress memory card .. I got it all for $7000cdn.
The last few months have been hard work as I’ve been getting our house ready for sale and on Friday the sale was finalized..
So hopefully I can now get back to the important stuff of taking pictures…

Well I pulled the trigger and bought the A1… it was thank you gift to myself for all the hard work I’ve done..
I got a fantastic deal on it , I bought it used ( barely) its 10 months old so still under warranty plus it comes with an extended warranty from Vistek Toronto photography store ( a value of $1000+) and a 160gb sony CFexpress memory card .. I got it all for $7000cdn.
The last few months have been hard work as I’ve been getting our house ready for sale and on Friday the sale was finalized..
Congrats to you! Will you still have decent birding opportunities at the new place, or are your pileated days over?

Congratulations, Keith.
That sounds like a wonderful acquisition (stunning deal) and a worthy reward for your hard work.
Enjoy it!

Congrats to you! Will you still have decent birding opportunities at the new place, or are your pileated days over?
Thank you..
Probably won’t be getting to many Pileated’s but I’m looking forward to many other opportunities..
I joined the local photography club and they have lots of outings, in fact I signed up for one already.. the Canadian raptor conservation.

Thank you..
Probably won’t be getting to many Pileated’s but I’m looking forward to many other opportunities..
I joined the local photography club and they have lots of outings, in fact I signed up for one already.. the Canadian raptor conservation.
Nice! I've looked for a local club, but none around here worth joining. Have fun!

RV? That's the extra large accessory case right? 🙃 Enjoy it!
And enjoy the A1, gently used works for me every time.

Back