Name
Gary Finn
Country
Australia
City/State
Coogee Beach
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Every year Sydney Vivid takes place around this time. This year they've introduced entry fees to some of the locations, a public park, for instance, so I am a bit miffed, as it has always been free to bring life to the city in the colder months.

Usually, they paint the opera house with a dynamic projected light show, and I've not had this lens previously, so Im pretty pleased with the early results.

It has a choreographed drone display this year, so I did a bit of recon last night to see if I can find helpful vantage points, choose the right lens etc.

Shots that follow are not cropped and were raw format, just ripped through standard adobe profile in Lightroom, test shots, as it were. If you get to see this in person, it's a fantastic insight into the future at war, if nothing else.

Much too close for a 135mm lens
GJF00068-Enhanced-NR.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 135mm F1.8 GM
  • 135.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 10000

"Past my Bedtime".
GJF00417.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 135mm F1.8 GM
  • 135.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/320 sec
  • ISO 12800

"Oi Oi Oi"
GJF00702.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 135mm F1.8 GM
  • 135.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/250 sec
  • ISO 12800

"Resistance is Futile" The invading forces are in stealth mode to the left of the frame.
GJF00800.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 55mm F1.8 ZA
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/4000 sec
  • ISO 12800

A few more welcome to Sydney street shots.

GJF00194.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 55mm F1.8 ZA
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/320 sec
  • ISO 12800

They were dancing in the streets all night long... All night long ...

GJF00209.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 55mm F1.8 ZA
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/50 sec
  • ISO 12800

GJF00119.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 135mm F1.8 GM
  • 135.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 125

GJF00163.jpeg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 55mm F1.8 ZA
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 125

I am sure theu showed some of the set up and the final product with the drones. I am not sure if they are all operated one by one or in a big fancy thing which would make more sense to me and what they showed we fantastic. In the country area's we get nothing like this. So just to see a snippit of it is still really good. Must take hour on hours getting the lay out and colours right. for the night. Well done.

I am sure theu showed some of the set up and the final product with the drones. I am not sure if they are all operated one by one or in a big fancy thing which would make more sense to me and what they showed we fantastic. In the country area's we get nothing like this. So just to see a snippit of it is still really good. Must take hour on hours getting the lay out and colours right. for the night. Well done.
Ive not published much of the drone show as it’s still being shown and I don’t wanna be a spoiler! No doubt it would be impossible to show anything not already published though.
There’s talk of replacing the New Year’s Eve fireworks with drones. More sustainable and re-useable.

The intricate 3D patterns that hundreds of drones created cannot be possible by controlling them individually. One mind, like the Borg. I want to go and see them from a different vantage point so I can find out where they all landed!

Ive not published much of the drone show as it’s still being shown and I don’t wanna be a spoiler! No doubt it would be impossible to show anything not already published though.
There’s talk of replacing the New Year’s Eve fireworks with drones. More sustainable and re-useable.

The intricate 3D patterns that hundreds of drones created cannot be possible by controlling them individually. One mind, like the Borg. I want to go and see them from a different vantage point so I can find out where they all landed!
What they showed on our NEWS on the 2 minute segment shows only a little of what was going on. So I very much doubt that you will spoilt it for us here. And Changing these over instead of fireworks would would out quite good. But I would say they there will be may complaining about the change. But this is what today is about which is change.
Dog owners will be much happier going the drone way. I personally think these are the future but I can here many saying to leave it as it is.

Much like drag cars, it's the sheer noise and power which is the most attractive part of it. That shouldn't be able to be replaced if the world was normal, so the globalists will push it for their agenda and use the television programming to make people believe that it's better. And as per usual, the people will believe whatever the television programming tells them they believe...

As for sustainability, a lithium ion battery is about as non sustainable as it gets...

Much like drag cars, it's the sheer noise and power which is the most attractive part of it. That shouldn't be able to be replaced if the world was normal, so the globalists will push it for their agenda and use the television programming to make people believe that it's better. And as per usual, the people will believe whatever the television programming tells them they believe...

As for sustainability, a lithium ion battery is about as non sustainable as it gets...
I know, I call them batteries in the electric vehicles blood batteries, like the old blood diamonds.

But the world is topsy-turvy now.

But the world is topsy-turvy now.

You know they're on the final sprint because it's at the point where they've managed to invert almost every aspect of the world. There will be a defining moment where many people come to the realisation that all the stupidity openly going on in the world is for the one thing and not merely just a series of coincidences. That defining moment will have to be a super special one though if the fakedemic didn't wake them up, it has literally been a stage show broadcast on every television programming station in the whole world.

I've spent twenty years doing my best to warn people...

Last edited by a moderator:
These are lovely. Amazing how much lighting has come on since the advent of LED

I particularly like the second picture with all the people dancing.
That’s the Hari Krishna, I think. Such a loving embracing and inclusive cult. They’re outward attitude is refreshing.

You know they're on the final sprint because it's at the point where they've managed to invert almost every aspect of the world. There will be a defining moment where many people come to the realisation that all the stupidity openly going on in the world is for the one thing and not merely just a series of coincidences. That defining moment will have to be a super special one though if the fakedemic didn't wake them up, it has literally been a stage show broadcast on every television programming station in the whole world.

I've spent twenty years doing my best to warn people...
I’m not sure who “they” are.

I do recognize the absurdity of having a charging station across the street from my apartment, for two cars, when 70 cars are under my apartment, and to provide at least three charging stations requires a substation upgrade for my apartment . … and that electricity comes from a coal power plant.

It’s not quite adding up yet.

Watch this. It came out last week. A really brilliant documentary giving a fantastic overview of what is happening and where it is going.

It’s not quite adding up yet.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then there has to be a point where you say to yourself that it is actually a duck. My family and I sit around at get togethers and quite often the discussion comes up of are there any ways that this globalist agenda could be any more blatantly obvious, and none of us can ever think of anything else to add. It really is just that ridiculous when you can see the world with your own eyes...

If this documentary was broadcast on mainstream TV on a Sunday evening, half of the world would be ready to abolish this nonsense on Monday morning. Their narrative is that fragile that the only way it holds any credibility is by the insane onslaught of relentless propaganda, and the ruthless censorship of real information which would quickly snap the vast majority out of their trance.

The whole system has been created to enslave people in every way. We could be so much better than what we are if we simply truly took responsibility for our own lives, instead of giving away our self respect to psychopaths who only have one goal in mind.

I have been telling people for a decade. Want to change things? Easily the number one action they can make is to take their children out of government connected schools, which is basically every one of them. I'm still yet to have anyone who listened that doesn't think it was the best thing they've ever done!

I understand what you are saying but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
They may go against what you think but in their minds they are right.
You have to allow people to think for themselves, and if it turns out they are wrong its not you who will suffer it is them.
I don't agree with all things but I walk about with my own thoughts and will follow my thoughts over what I am told.
I think I am smart enough to read between the lines and know what things just don't seem to be right.
But I don't need to be told by anyone that my way of thinking is wrong.

My brother is right even when he is wrong. And I don't believe all he has got to say but at the same time I will agree
with him on things I think to be right. But as I said I don't need him to try to tell me I am wrong or anyone.
Let people make their own mistakes and vote for the greens, as for me they are the moron of our politics.
But this is my opinion and I know many will totally disagree with that. So it's up to everyone to make their own choices.

Please do something for me. Watch 10 minutes of that documentary, if after that it makes no sense and you wish to turn it off then do so. At least give it a go as you never know if you shut your door to possibilities. One thing I've always done when I've heard a strong opinion about something of importance is 'show me how you came to this conclusion'. I look into the information being for and being against the argument so then I can have a proper opinion about it. You don't have to agree with me, but at least take a look at the information I'm so adamant about so you can knowledgeably come to that conclusion. Because of crazy censorship most people don't even know that people like Dr Robert Malone who invented mRna vaccines has been a fierce opposer of what happened in the last couple of years, just like Dr Michael Yeadon who was the head of science for Pfizer for 19 years, they have both been speaking out about it for the whole time but the average person has no idea that such prolific voices are doing so.

I love a real conversation about almost anything, provided that both parties are well researched. I don't know, I just sort of think that if someone who I consider to be relatively intelligent tells me some information which could potentially be life changing, I've always been inclined to look into it. If it proves to be incorrect then we can both learn something, if it proves to be right then it could be extremely valuable.

I would absolutely love to be wrong about the stuff that I warn people about. I haven't spoken about this for two decades because I want to be right, I've spoken about it because I wanted this crap to be avoided. But now it has turned into me talking to people about it because I want them to be prepared, because the ship has sailed and this worldwide tyranny is no longer knocking on the front door, it's now standing in the room eyeing you off. I don't want this crappy world that is around us now and is accelerating at lightning speed, I want people to be happy and free.

All I ask is to please take a look then see what you think. Tell me what you agree with and what you don't agree with. Let's have the discussion...

Another interesting thing is how people think that fact and opinion are interchangeable.

You see, World Health Organisation are in the process of making a World Pandemic Treaty which 181 countries are signed up to. They're calling it One Health, where health policy for every country is controlled by the one governing figure. This is a fact, it is not my opinion.

World Economic Forum are also leading policy makers for the 181 countries and are partnered with the World Health Organisation, you can see by either one at the bottom of most of their documents. Klaus Schwabb is the CEO of the WEF who wrote a book called 'covid19 and the great reset', this is a fact, you can buy the book and hold it in your hand. In the book he states several times that Communist China is the model for the rest of the world. They recently held their annual meeting in Davos Switzerland where they gather about 2,700 of the World's most powerful people. You can go to Weforum.org and view some of the speeches talking about this current time being the fourth industrial revolution, an AI revolution where the biggest change will be human's biology controlled by a singular point of governance. You can listen to these speeches to hear the intricate details. Once again, this is not my opinion, these are facts, the two are not interchangeable.

Clint in the final wash all I really care about is if I am happy where I am. I am not into politics, arguing who is right or wrong.
This just doesn't interest me in the slightest.
I'm not going to waste my time watching crap about stuff I don't care about.
I am happy that you have your views and ours may differ, but this is okay.
I just don't care as I know what I know and that is enough for me.

Back