Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I want to say sorry for not posting and if I have not replying to you of late.
I have a genuine reason for this.
I had to go into hospital to have my thyroid gland removed and the tests done on it over time like the last year to 2 years.
the result would come back precancerous and the next time nothing. These test were always between the 2.
So I had this hanging over my head (well actually below my head but the part that holds it up) And went offer to take it out or
continue like this I just said take it out.

This way it deletes this threat forever. So I was booked in and it was 3 days in intensive care and then finally home.
So this to be honest had me a little to a lot worried. And usually I don't let this sort of thing get to me.
on the 8-12-21 I went in and got it taken out. There is no pain from the operation but I had a lot in my back which is stuffed.
And I had to get out or start going mad with my back pain as the medication wasn't what I use at home.

So in a nut shell this is why I have been out of sorts lately as this has zapped a lot of energy, far more than I had thought.
In the weeks to come I hope my new medication gets me back on track.
So sorry to everyone , and all is going well at home and I will do my best to get back to the page as quick as I can.

Safe home. I know I speak for everyone when I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

Get better soon, Ralph!

Well, I hope you have a speedy recovery Ralph.

Hang in there sir, speedy recovery!

Hi Ralf, good to hear from you. Hope you make a speedy recovery enabling you to get out and about again soon!

Sounds as though that was a wise decision, to just get that pesky thyroid out! Best to you in your recovery......take things easy, don't try to rush anything, and let others pamper you as well.

That sounds like a lot to go through Ralph. Please take your time to recover and don't rush back to anything too soon. Hopefully after a good rest you'll be out and about with your camera again.

Back