Photography - A Path To Healing - Personal Growth Course (Free)

DrJohn

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Dr. John A. Allocca
Country
United States
City/State
Northport, NY
Photography - A Path To Healing - Personal Growth Course (Free)

The emphasis of this study is on self-discovery. Photography is used as a medium to express and explore our inner-self and to connect us to the world around us.

We usually render in art what we relate to the most. We will explore the relationship of photography to issues of ourselves, our relationships to others, and the world around us. These issues are a part of us and will be present in our creative artwork.

If you don't know anything about photography, you can use a cell phone to take photos or you can sketch, paint, draw, arrange music, or any form of artwork that calls to you. If you want to advance your photography skills and/or learn astronomy, Dr. Allocca can provide further instruction. The focus of this program is to find expression for your authentic spiritual self.

The journey will follow the path of the Ancient Wheel of Four Directions, a living tool as we travel to each direction. The attributes of the Ancient Wheel of Four Directions varies from culture to culture. Some common thoughts are the principle that life is a circle and that the four directions stand for North, South, East and West with Mother Earth being below and Father Sky being above. The Wheel can be seen as a mirror that lets us see inside ourselves and our society in order to develop, realize, and become our potential. As we grow, we change like the seasons, passing through the sections of the circle, learning from each direction.

BrainicityTM Brain Biofield Enhancement is part of this journey. BrainicityTM generates a unique waveform with a specific number of harmonics. This special waveform at different frequencies are fed into the brain via headphones to produce interpreted frequencies that are within the brains biofields of delta, theta, and alpha range.

The course is FREE. You just need to purchase the book from Amazon.

Visit http://www.drjohnphotography.com/sphoto.htm

Last edited:
Spam?

Was your purpose in joining this forum to advertise your company under the guise of a forum member?

Welcome to my ignore list.

Brownie, What a horrible thing to say.

John

Spam?

Was your purpose in joining this forum to advertise your company under the guise of a forum member?

Welcome to my ignore list.
John did ask me first before advertising his photography course. He's also clearly a Sony shooter with owning an a9 + a7R IV which he recently traded for an a9II. I doubt many spammers are purchasing an a9II just to join a forum. I don't have issues with members advertising their own courses providing they are relevant and in moderation. If this site can help our members who run photography business even just a little then that's a good thing in my books.

On the healing thing of this if I am right I can talk about this with full knowledge of it.
And I will say when I go out birding and I am walking about looking for a bird my mind ins focused on just that.
This in turn gives me the break from my many pain and I have many but some far worse than others.
So while I walk about I can say I go pain free.

Though saying this it is not for the full outing as in an hour or so my pain start to win again.
This is not by desire or me wishing it back far from it. But no matter what anyone has got to say about pain being in your mind.
Well for a short time it may well be but when you are like me this is not the truth.
My pain is real and I defy anyone even those with letters after their names.
They know sh*t about pain. Pain will win every battle every time.

But for a few fleeting moments of an outing I can be like most out there taking photo's.
It is such a different life and it happens without thinking.
But so does the return of the pain it just fights its way back.
These are my words, though only a few words at this time but they are all true.

Most forums have a separate section for professional member advertising so others don't have to read through their drivel. Talking about healing through photography is one thing, putting out an ad and a link to a website is something else. This is SPAM in every sense of the word.

On the healing thing of this if I am right I can talk about this with full knowledge of it.
And I will say when I go out birding and I am walking about looking for a bird my mind ins focused on just that.
This in turn gives me the break from my many pain and I have many but some far worse than others.
So while I walk about I can say I go pain free.

Though saying this it is not for the full outing as in an hour or so my pain start to win again.
This is not by desire or me wishing it back far from it. But no matter what anyone has got to say about pain being in your mind.
Well for a short time it may well be but when you are like me this is not the truth.
My pain is real and I defy anyone even those with letters after their names.
They know sh*t about pain. Pain will win every battle every time.

But for a few fleeting moments of an outing I can be like most out there taking photo's.
It is such a different life and it happens without thinking.
But so does the return of the pain it just fights its way back.
These are my words, though only a few words at this time but they are all true.
Aussie, I'm so sorry you are in pain. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.
John

Aussie, I'm so sorry you are in pain. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.
John
As I sort of put even people as in doctor's with letters after their names know sh*t about pain.
They know the clinic side of things but not the metal and physical side of it.
They pretend that they know more than you do because of their training and life long work.
But they still have not got a clue. The reason to this is because everyone is different and is affected different.
Not one clue works for everyone and once your lot start to understand this then maybe pain can be taken care of but I very much doubt it.

The way pain works on me is different to the person who may have had the same injury.
But you all like to put us in the one pigeonhole and that's your downfall.
You come up with these for the lack of a better work things you say will work, but in truth you are just hoping.
You have not got a clue on just what to do and in saying that you will never be able to help me or people like my.
This is because you think you know what is best because of your training but you have not lived it for real and for so long.

I got kicked out of a pain management group in my town because I was the only one who stood up and told them they are full of sh*t.
they wanted us all to say, oh yes you are right my pain is this way as you are saying.
My was not and I was not going to be told by them that it was.
So they could see I wasn't going to be talked into their way of thinking about pain and they got me out so I didn't make others think, well he is right and these are here only doing a job but have no real understanding of pain. And I was asked not to return.

So I say to you that you will not be able to help me and I know this as a fact and I will not say another word on a photo forum about this.
As this is not the place or time for total nonsense, as in you think you can help.
You can't and will never be able to. So just give it up and please use the forum from here on, about the photo's you take and not the quackery.
The End.

As I sort of put even people as in doctor's with letters after their names know sh*t about pain.
They know the clinic side of things but not the metal and physical side of it.
They pretend that they know more than you do because of their training and life long work.
But they still have not got a clue. The reason to this is because everyone is different and is affected different.
Not one clue works for everyone and once your lot start to understand this then maybe pain can be taken care of but I very much doubt it.

The way pain works on me is different to the person who may have had the same injury.
But you all like to put us in the one pigeonhole and that's your downfall.
You come up with these for the lack of a better work things you say will work, but in truth you are just hoping.
You have not got a clue on just what to do and in saying that you will never be able to help me or people like my.
This is because you think you know what is best because of your training but you have not lived it for real and for so long.

I got kicked out of a pain management group in my town because I was the only one who stood up and told them they are full of sh*t.
they wanted us all to say, oh yes you are right my pain is this way as you are saying.
My was not and I was not going to be told by them that it was.
So they could see I wasn't going to be talked into their way of thinking about pain and they got me out so I didn't make others think, well he is right and these are here only doing a job but have no real understanding of pain. And I was asked not to return.

So I say to you that you will not be able to help me and I know this as a fact and I will not say another word on a photo forum about this.
As this is not the place or time for total nonsense, as in you think you can help.
You can't and will never be able to. So just give it up and please use the forum from here on, about the photo's you take and not the quackery.
The End.
You were the one who brought it up, not me. And, I have Lyme disease and two major spinal injuries from accidents. So, I know about pain.
John

Back