Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Please don’t forget to vote in this months Pro Members Competition folks. None Pro Members can also vote.

https://www.alphashooters.com/community/threads/october-2022-competition.5101/

Remember you can vote for as many image as you like. Just use the up arrow to the right of the post on desktop and below the post on smaller displays to cast your vote.

Voting ends tomorrow morning Thur Oct 27th at 3am Eastern Time (9am GMT) unless we don't have a clear 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in which case it will be extended.

So Tim, I noticed something today: with the recent forum update, when you vote on a picture in the competition thread, the vote counter used to be highlighted green and now it doesn't change color. Not a major thing, but it was nice to see what one might have voted on previously at-a-glance.

• Admin
So Tim, I noticed something today: with the recent forum update, when you vote on a picture in the competition thread, the vote counter used to be highlighted green and now it doesn't change color. Not a major thing, but it was nice to see what one might have voted on previously at-a-glance.
Thanks Chris. I've changed it to orange now, is that better? :) I also noticed that the arrow becomes a little bigger when you have voted on an image/post.

Back