Polar pro filters junk or worthy??

Precisionchris

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
samson99
Been interested in some filters for a while but am lost when it comes to the right quality. I don’t want to cheap out as I use the G and GM lenses, I’m looking for some glass that will not compromise my current image quality. Thanks as always!

I'm interested to hear feedback as well. I cheaped-out and got K&F CPL and VND filters, but I have always heard that the Polar Pro is better. Is it all just marketing/youtube/social_influencer hype?

I'm waiting as well.......

In the comments section of Gerald Undone's review, I recommended another brand that now after getting burned by their latest KickStarter I cannot not recommend anymore. Don't buy Aurora Aperture filters. If anything, I will no longer partake of KickStarters. Bummed because I wanted to support Mark Smith's book.

I recently bought a set of H&Y K series magnetic filters and am really impressed with the quality even though I haven't been able to use them much yet.
I got them from a Chinese seller on eBay (one-support) much cheaper than I could have from the link above.
I can only compare them to the Lee Seven5 kit I used to use but they were compromised by only going up to 72mm filter thread size.
There are several YouTube videos comparing them to other kits. I also researched the Polar Pro kit but they worked out far too much with the import costs to the UK.

Back