Welcome to Our Sony Alpha Shooters Forum

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pets Return to Cat Sanctuary

FowlersFreeTime

Legendary Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
41
Following
6
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
3,538
Likes Received
3,385
Trophy Points
313
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
I visited the cat shelter last year and came away with some nice photos, https://www.alphashooters.com/community/threads/cat-sanctuary.10912/
So earlier this year when asked if I wanted to come back, I grabbed my camera and spent some time with the furballs. Unfortunately, it took me so long to address this backlog of photos, I think all the kittens were adopted before I even delivered the edits. Oh well, it was just for fun really. On to the photos...

DSC01109.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 19.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.7999999523163
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 4000
DSC01135.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 32.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.7999999523163
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 4000
DSC01158.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 3200
DSC01210.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.7999999523163
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 3200
DSC01225.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 35.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.7999999523163
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 2500
DSC01234.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 2500
DSC01238.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 44.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 2500
DSC01243.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.7999999523163
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 3200
DSC01246.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.7999999523163
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 3200
DSC01300.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.7999999523163
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 2500
DSC01322.jpg
  • Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
  • 29.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 2500
 
Please excuse me as I regress to my infancy.....

KITTIES!!!!!!!!

(ahem)

Those are wonderful!, Chris. Love the Siamese and all the blue eyes!

😍 😍 😍
 

* Please Consider Becoming a Site Supporter To Remove These Ads *

Back
Top