Pro Member
- Followers
- 41
- Following
- 6
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2020
- Posts
- 3,538
- Likes Received
- 3,385
- Trophy Points
- 313
- Name
- Chris
- Country
- United States
- City/State
- Pembroke Pines/FL
I visited the cat shelter last year and came away with some nice photos, https://www.alphashooters.com/community/threads/cat-sanctuary.10912/
So earlier this year when asked if I wanted to come back, I grabbed my camera and spent some time with the furballs. Unfortunately, it took me so long to address this backlog of photos, I think all the kittens were adopted before I even delivered the edits. Oh well, it was just for fun really. On to the photos...
So earlier this year when asked if I wanted to come back, I grabbed my camera and spent some time with the furballs. Unfortunately, it took me so long to address this backlog of photos, I think all the kittens were adopted before I even delivered the edits. Oh well, it was just for fun really. On to the photos...
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 19.0 mm
- ƒ/2.7999999523163
- 1/160 sec
- ISO 4000
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 32.0 mm
- ƒ/2.7999999523163
- 1/160 sec
- ISO 4000
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 55.0 mm
- ƒ/4
- 1/125 sec
- ISO 3200
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 55.0 mm
- ƒ/2.7999999523163
- 1/125 sec
- ISO 3200
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 35.0 mm
- ƒ/2.7999999523163
- 1/125 sec
- ISO 2500
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 55.0 mm
- ƒ/4
- 1/125 sec
- ISO 2500
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 44.0 mm
- ƒ/4
- 1/125 sec
- ISO 2500
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 55.0 mm
- ƒ/2.7999999523163
- 1/160 sec
- ISO 3200
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 55.0 mm
- ƒ/2.7999999523163
- 1/160 sec
- ISO 3200
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 55.0 mm
- ƒ/2.7999999523163
- 1/160 sec
- ISO 2500
- Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
- 29.0 mm
- ƒ/4
- 1/160 sec
- ISO 2500