Werner
Country
Austria
City/State
Linz
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hi,
Thanks a lot for adding me to this forum!
I am Werner from Linz / Austria, 51 years old and a passionate amateur photographer for 30 years now.

My gear is an A7 IV with some Tamron VXD zoom lenses and a Sony 90mm 2.8 G Macro.

Have fun :)

BR Werner

Welcome!

Hi,
Thanks a lot for adding me to this forum!
I am Werner from Linz / Austria, 51 years old and a passionate amateur photographer for 30 years now.

My gear is an A7 IV with some Tamron VXD zoom lenses and a Sony 90mm 2.8 G Macro.

Have fun :)

BR Werner
How nice that you joined us. What kind of photography do you enjoy?

How nice that you joined us. What kind of photography do you enjoy?

Hiking and biking and taking a walk are my favorite leisure time activities - so landscapes, nature, plants and animals and also my girl friend are my favorites objects in front of my camera.
Besides sometimes I take press photos of some of our company events and sometimes also take product shots...
Please find here some examples in my insta-account:
https://www.instagram.com/light_artist/

Welcome. Looked at some of your shots but couldn't get too far, not being an IG user. Very nice from what I could see.

I had to look up 'Servus'!

Welcome. Looked at some of your shots but couldn't get too far, not being an IG user. Very nice from what I could see.

I had to look up 'Servus'!

"Servus" is a kind of friendly "Hello" :)
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome ☺️

Servus Werner and thank you for joining up here. I've not been to Austria for a few years now but it's definitely one of my favourite countries to visit. Last time I was there I climbed the Wildspitze but these days I'd probably struggle to get past 1000 meters!

Servus Werner and thank you for joining up here. I've not been to Austria for a few years now but it's definitely one of my favourite countries to visit. Last time I was there I climbed the Wildspitze but these days I'd probably struggle to get past 1000 meters!
Thank you, Timothy :cool:
Yes, we have lots of mountains here - and the Wildspitze is challenging *kudos*
And don't worry - my cliffhanger days are gone, too...but I still like the panorama ;)

Back