So long, boys and girls

T

Tachikaze

Decided that Sony cameras are just not for me, so I sold my rig to MPB.com and went back to Nikon. Not just back to where I was, but all the way back to the Zf which is modeled on my first Nikon, the FM2 I bought new in the 80's. Fits my hands better and I already know where the most important controls are, as muscle memory dies hard.

So I thank you all for your help while I was here. If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture!

Goodbye-Cream.jpg

Thanks for being a member here David and a Site Supporter. You are still welcome to post in our Non Sony Camera Forum if you wish 😀 All the best with your Nikon adventure!

All the best. Enjoy the Nikon, enjoy the music :D

Decided that Sony cameras are just not for me, so I sold my rig to MPB.com and went back to Nikon. Not just back to where I was, but all the way back to the Zf which is modeled on my first Nikon, the FM2 I bought new in the 80's. Fits my hands better and I already know where the most important controls are, as muscle memory dies hard.
I was a long-time Nikon shooter and while there are many things Nikon did not and maybe still has not gotten right with their mirrorless cameras, there is no deigning their designed bodies to make the transition easy. I know we are talking about the Zf here, but anyone who shot a Nikon DSLR over 2 decades could pick up a Z and be familiar with the control layouts.

Good luck with the ZF, if Nikon releases an SP retro rangefinder I might be in trouble.

Back