Sony 𝞪7R IV

Jorge Novo

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Jorge Novo
boa tarde sou novo por aqui comprei recentemente minha sony com le comprei a lente
Zeiss 16-35 f/4, nao vejo muita nitidez com esta lente pois esperava mais algum pode ajudar qua melhor lente no mercado para esta maquina quero uma lente ultra angular .

boa tarde sou novo por aqui comprei recentemente minha sony com le comprei a lente
Zeiss 16-35 f/4, nao vejo muita nitidez com esta lente pois esperava mais algum pode ajudar qua melhor lente no mercado para esta maquina quero uma lente ultra angular .
Please try to post here in English Jorge, that way more members will understand and try to help. If Google translate is correct then you are looking for an ultra-wide-angle lens? In which case, maybe take a look at the Sony FE 12-24 F4 G lens or the Sony FE 12-24 F2.8 GM lens. These are currently the widest lenses that Sony makes.

Assumindo que comprou a A7R4 uma lente GM será a mais nitida.

Please try to post here in English Jorge, that way more members will understand and try to help. If Google translate is correct then you are looking for an ultra-wide-angle lens? In which case, maybe take a look at the Sony FE 12-24 F4 G lens or the Sony FE 12-24 F2.8 GM lens. These are currently the widest lenses that Sony makes.
Thank you so much friend, I also have imac Final 2012 I can't see the preview of the photos The ARW format can help how can I see preview of the photos?

Thank you so much friend, I also have imac Final 2012 I can't see the preview of the photos The ARW format can help how can I see preview of the photos?

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2021-02-27, às 17.23.53.jpg
    Captura de ecrã 2021-02-27, às 17.23.53.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 46
I don't have Final 2012 but I'm guessing it just doesn't support the latest Sony ARW files. The software normally needs updating to support the raw files from the latest cameras. If you are not using Adobe LR / PS you could use Sony Imaging Edge which is free.

I don't have Final 2012 but I'm guessing it just doesn't support the latest Sony ARW files. The software normally needs updating to support the raw files from the latest cameras. If you are not using Adobe LR / PS you could use Sony Imaging Edge which is free.

Thanks my friend🙏 🙋‍♂️👍

Back