Sony Consultations - a free 30 minutes

Welcome to the New Sony Alpha Shooters Community
Our community was only launched in August 2020 but is already thriving thanks to many amazing and helpful members. We'd love to welcome you on board too!
Join Now

jcastar

Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Aug 18, 2020
Name
joel*avery
Country
United States
Anyone else see this offer from Sony? Talk to them for free about camera or lens choices?

Event Information
Need help finding a new Sony Camera to fit your needs? Would you like additional answers about a new interchangeable lens camera system, compact point and shoot camera, or camcorder for your shooting experience? We can help! Sign up for a FREE one on one consultation with a Sony Sales Expert.

Please be aware that the time slot schedules are Pacific Time Zone (Pacific Daylight Time).
Cancellation policy

Please cancel at least 2 hour before your schedule time by sending an email to sony1on1consultation@sony.com.

p.s. I really couldn't decide where else to post this. Was this the best choice @Timothy Mayo ?

Attachments

• sonytemp.jpg
    sonytemp.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Janice

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Mar 1, 2020
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
Hey Joel
p.s. I really couldn't decide where else to post this. Was this the best choice @Timothy Mayo ?
Probably the best choice for now Joel. I'll have a think about setting up another forum or sub-forum for events and workshops. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: jcastar

DEF40

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Aug 23, 2020
Oh my goodness, this sounds like a phenomenal opportunity!! I’m semi-pro and rookie, but am already in love with my A7III.

Reactions: jcastar

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.