Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
joel*avery
Country
United States
Anyone else see this offer from Sony? Talk to them for free about camera or lens choices?

Event Information
Need help finding a new Sony Camera to fit your needs? Would you like additional answers about a new interchangeable lens camera system, compact point and shoot camera, or camcorder for your shooting experience? We can help! Sign up for a FREE one on one consultation with a Sony Sales Expert.

Please be aware that the time slot schedules are Pacific Time Zone (Pacific Daylight Time).
Cancellation policy

Please cancel at least 2 hour before your schedule time by sending an email to sony1on1consultation@sony.com.

p.s. I really couldn't decide where else to post this. Was this the best choice @Timothy Mayo ?

Attachments

• sonytemp.jpg
    sonytemp.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 43
Hey Joel
p.s. I really couldn't decide where else to post this. Was this the best choice @Timothy Mayo ?
Probably the best choice for now Joel. I'll have a think about setting up another forum or sub-forum for events and workshops. Thanks for posting!

Oh my goodness, this sounds like a phenomenal opportunity!! I’m semi-pro and rookie, but am already in love with my A7III.

Back