Followers
Following
Name
Simeon Trewenack
Country
Australia
City/State
Sydney
I'm just a guy who grew up skateboarding in the 90s and carrying around a Lowpro backpack with a Nikon F4s with a couple of wide angle lenses and a huge Metz flash unit. Then going through that thing called "life", you lose or sell your gear and never get around to replacing it. Then you wake up and you're suddenly almost 50 buy a 6400 and have just fallen in love with photography again.

I wasn't into photography before, maybe a cybershot point and shoot in college, but the a6400 has been a great camera for me to grow with over the last year.

I'm just a guy who grew up skateboarding in the 90s and carrying around a Lowpro backpack with a Nikon F4s with a couple of wide angle lenses and a huge Metz flash unit. Then going through that thing called "life", you lose or sell your gear and never get around to replacing it. Then you wake up and you're suddenly almost 50 buy a 6400 and have just fallen in love with photography again.
Welcome Simeon and thanks for joining up here and introducing yourself. The a6400 is an awesome little camera and the one I always wake with me when I want to travel light.

Back