Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Sergio
Where the H I can find it? LOL
It fell off the face of the earth.
Anybody here has it and had tested it?

I just added one to my cart at Adorama. Hurry on over.

I wish, but they don't have it.
They say :

On Backorder
Order now, your card will not be charged until it is ready to ship. Notify me when in stock

I can't find it anywhere and nobody knows when it will be available again :cry:

Weird. It did that to me the first time, but not the second time. I thought it was a glitch.

This isn't that uncommon though for a new release, especially these days. If it were me, I'd click the button and get in the queue. You can always cancel the order if you find it somewhere else. Who knows how many are ahead of you already?

Weird. It did that to me the first time, but not the second time. I thought it was a glitch.

This isn't that uncommon though for a new release, especially these days. If it were me, I'd click the button and get in the queue. You can always cancel the order if you find it somewhere else. Who knows how many are ahead of you already?
True that.

I swear companies make these announcements, gauge the response first, and then start producing the lens, so that they do have a load of excess stock.

I got mine at the local camera store last Friday. This has happened more than once this year where my local store had the stock when the big online retailers did not.

The lens will be replacing my 24-105 G. Works very good on the A1 for tracking focus on moving kids in very low light. I will not have a real-life test until mid-December when I have a dance recital to photograph. I did program the focus ring to be the aperture ring and have noticed that I can hear the aperture change but it does not make a sound when I change the aperture from the camera. The zoom ring is similar to the 24-105 G and so far have not use the ring lock since it does not seem to be needed yet. Here's two images to give you an idea to the background renderings I'm getting with the lens.
A7S03334c1v1.jpg
  • ILCE-7SM3
  • E 35-150mm F2.0-F2.8 A058
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/320 sec
  • ISO 125
A7S03370c1v1.jpg
  • ILCE-7SM3
  • 76.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.5
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 80

And in case people are wondering how the lens does for landscape. :)
A7S03349c1v1.jpg
  • ILCE-7SM3
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/14
  • 1/320 sec
  • ISO 500

I got mine at the local camera store last Friday. This has happened more than once this year where my local store had the stock when the big online retailers did not.

The lens will be replacing my 24-105 G. Works very good on the A1 for tracking focus on moving kids in very low light. I will not have a real-life test until mid-December when I have a dance recital to photograph. I did program the focus ring to be the aperture ring and have noticed that I can hear the aperture change but it does not make a sound when I change the aperture from the camera. The zoom ring is similar to the 24-105 G and so far have not use the ring lock since it does not seem to be needed yet. Here's two images to give you an idea to the background renderings I'm getting with the lens.
View attachment 14773View attachment 14774
Thanks for the samples, they have strengthen the years old decision of this GM prime snob to keep staying away from zoom lenses, especially Tamron ones. Sorry for the brutal (but honest) opinion.

View the Latest Sony Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Back