These guys still look great even on a gloomy London day
white_tulip_dn-15.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II
  • 85.0 mm
  • ƒ/16
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 320

Very well done. I think if you had positioned the camera in a way so that there were no foreground tulips, it would have been a better composition. But then the foreground ones impart a depth to the shot. I guess it is a matter of personal preference.

Very well done. I think if you had positioned the camera in a way so that there were no foreground tulips, it would have been a better composition. But then the foreground ones impart a depth to the shot. I guess it is a matter of personal preference.
Thanks Aron. I like the composition, in particular the balance between the foreground and the main subjects. Also, in my imagination I picture a scene of a meeting of Crowned Royals having a discussion, the two main subjects are deep in discussion, while the other Royals in the foreground look on in silence and amazement. And we are gazing on the scene over the shoulder of foreground Royal :) . Hey, but that's just me!

Love the story behind your framing of the shot. As they say, “ Every picture tells a story.” We would love to see the reasonings behind a photographer’s composition.

Back