Wandrd PRVKE 21 Litre bag or 31 Litre? Or another bag?

NightBreed

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Ian
I know a 200-600 G lens bag survey has been done somewhere, maybe on the facebook page? But Can you fit a Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS fitted to a body like the A7 iii or the A7R iv along with the FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS in a PRVKE 21 litre bag with the medium camera cube. Or would I be looking at the 31 litre bag for travelling? With extras like Bose NC quiet headphones 30 plus a change of clothes and ipad. Along with the usual extras like batteries/leads etc?

I know a 200-600 G lens bag survey has been done somewhere, maybe on the facebook page? But Can you fit a Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS fitted to a body like the A7 iii or the A7R iv along with the FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS in a PRVKE 21 litre bag with the medium camera cube. Or would I be looking at the 31 litre bag for travelling? With extras like Bose NC quiet headphones 30 plus a change of clothes and ipad. Along with the usual extras like batteries/leads etc?
This is an older thread but just found it. I've researched until my eyes bled for a new backpack for my needs. I went on both Wandrd's website and F-Stop's website. Compared bags on B & H that interested me. It came down to the Wandrd PRVKE 31l or the F-Stop Loka 37l. Since I'm in need of stability for my back, I'm leaning more to the F-Stop Loka since they have an aluminum support bar in the back of the bag.
And another thing many don't talk about is the weight issue. The 37l Loka weighs as much as my Lowepro Flipside 300 AWII.
I tried the Mindshift Gear 26L but with no gear in the bag it weighs 4 lbs. Great bag, but already behind the 8 ball with the weight issue.

I actually have two bags now. I went with the original PRVKE 31l bag (bought before the newer version came out) and it fits in an A1 with 200-600 attached (also with the 1.4 converter on as well) with hood reversed. As well as holding a 100-400 plus one other lens and other bits & bobs. This has the Wandrd camera cube pro+ insert in. I don't often carry it fully loaded but easy enough when I do. I also have a Tenba Messenger DNA slim black limited edition (now not available) for when I just want to carry it with the 100-400 attached (it does fit in with hood reversed) +24-105 in the bag or vice versa. Plus spare batteries/memory cards etc in the bag.

Back