Underwater Weedy Sea-dragon

Slug

Well Known Member
Followers
Following
Name
Greg Close
Not shot with a Sony but something to start the thread.
Weedy.jpg
  • DMC-LX5
  • 5.1 mm
  • ƒ/2
  • 10/2500 sec
  • ISO 100

Still a more than good shot. But I am afraid of the sea as living way inland you see and hear too many stories of the dangers.

Still a more than good shot. But I am afraid of the sea as living way inland you see and hear too many stories of the dangers.
There are more dangers in travelling to and from the dive sites.
I've recently retired from scuba diving after approx. 50 years of it and over 1500 hours underwater. The sea is safe as long as you give it due respect and be trained in the way you use it.

@Slug That's a nice picture! I often wonder what it would be like to have an underwater housing for my a6400, but even though I live in Florida I snorkel so rarely that its not worth the expense of the accessory. Maybe I would get into it if the waterproofing options were cheaper.

@Slug That's a nice picture! I often wonder what it would be like to have an underwater housing for my a6400, but even though I live in Florida I snorkel so rarely that its not worth the expense of the accessory. Maybe I would get into it if the waterproofing options were cheaper.
It's a case of you get what you pay for. I've flooded a few cameras over the years which is one of the reasons I opted for a compact digital camera with good close up performance which is relatively cheap in a better quality housing.
Camera.jpg
  • DMC-FZ300
  • 9.4 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 10/800 sec
  • ISO 250

Back