Followers
Following
Name
Geffrard Bourke
Country
United States
City/State
Kalispell, Montana
Took a trip up to Banff, Canada over the Thanksgiving weekend. Drove the ice road for the first time, such lovely scenery around the area, a must visit.

_A1_0186-HDR-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM
  • 52.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 320
_A1_0197-HDR-Edit-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM
  • 26.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 320
_A1_0248-HDR-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM
  • 70.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 320
_A1_0481-Edit-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM
  • 41.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 250

Nice shots Geff. Banff is a bucket-List trip for me... but maybe I'd go when there's significantly less snow 😅

Nice shots Geff. Banff is a bucket-List trip for me... but maybe I'd go when there's significantly less snow 😅
Thanks mate. It is a beautiful area indeed. I also want to go back in the fall.

Color me jealous! :LOL:

Lovely shots!!

Beautiful shots!

As soon as I saw your Thread Title, I said "Bourke sucks". That's Jealousy raising it's ugly head. Actually, I have been to Banff but in dry weather. Beautifull shots. What was the temperature during your visit?
LOL. It was cold, 10-20 Fahrenheit. Thank you.

Took a trip up to Banff, Canada over the Thanksgiving weekend. Drove the ice road for the first time, such lovely scenery around the area, a must visit.
The second image is in a class for it self - a true keeper, would do great as an large print I reckon👍

I only know this place from the TV series F-Troop and Corporal Argan Had a cousin who lived there.
Well done on these shot. I have never seen snow in my life so it would be totally different for me to see this or any place with that white stuff.
I enjoyed looking at your shots and well done on them all.

Beautiful pictures from a beautiful country I visited Banff 3 years ago travelling from England . I did obviously take my camera which I think was a 6400 and got some unbelievable images (to me that is),it wasn't till this year that I took the art of photography more seriously . Having said it was a holiday of a lifetime and wouldn't be able to afford to come back I obviously want to , but until trudolph is out of power I certainly won't be visiting ,so thanks for posting fantastic photos .

Back