Spotted Pardalote.
REM01001.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Sports 021
  • 395.1 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 500

So I spent the last 4 days in Venice. This is one of my favourite shots, even if it's not the most original perspective.

A7C01801 (1).jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 20-70mm F4 G
  • 27.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/2500 sec
  • ISO 100

Slow worm / Death adder

View attachment 61347
The Australian Death Adder looks totally different to this one and I find that so interesting. Our one is one of the most deadly snakes we have here and are not overly large but they pack a punch if you are unlucky to done by one. Thanks for showing this as I have said before we do get educated about so much here from other countries and people.

The Australian Death Adder looks totally different to this one and I find that so interesting. Our one is one of the most deadly snakes we have here and are not overly large but they pack a punch if you are unlucky to done by one. Thanks for showing this as I have said before we do get educated about so much here from other countries and people.

Wait a minute here. I might be mistaken, but this is not deadly at all, its not even a snake per se, its a lizard.

I just checked wikipedia and it said "Deaf adder" not "Death adder" haha. Deaf adder sound quite a bit more like a cozy snake than death adder :LOL:

We only have three snakes in Norway, only one which have poison.

Wait a minute here. I might be mistaken, but this is not deadly at all, its not even a snake per se, its a lizard.

I just checked wikipedia and it said "Deaf adder" not "Death adder" haha. Deaf adder sound quite a bit more like a cozy snake than death adder :LOL:

We only have three snakes in Norway, only one which have poison.
I think I read or heard somewhere that we have got 12 of the deadly snakes in the world. So summer we have to be a little more careful but not all are in my area so this is good I think we have 3 to 5 of them around here.

Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. Sometimes it's good to be a tourist in your own city.

A7C02064 (1).jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 125

A macro of a Four Spot Chaser
DSC05806 copy.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4
  • FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G OSS
  • 90.0 mm