mark.s
Newcomer
- Followers
- 0
- Following
- 0
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2021
- Posts
- 15
- Likes Received
- 29
- Trophy Points
- 13
- Name
- Mark Sturman
100mm Macro frustrations.
Back in June/July, it lost focus ability, nothing at all, even manual focus was dodgy.
Even more frustrating was that I was in Scotland, it's around 550 miles from my home in Devon.
I had loaned my 90 mm macro out to a friend, obviously not expecting a new lens to fail.
Sony repaired it after I returned home, job done.
Today the same fault re-appeared.
It does the same thing on both a1's and no other lenses have an issue.
I've contacted Sony and the lens will be going back again.
I still have the 90 macro, which is also a rather incredible lens too so it's just the annoyance of a new lens failing, twice.
Oh well, that's my moan of the day.
Back in June/July, it lost focus ability, nothing at all, even manual focus was dodgy.
Even more frustrating was that I was in Scotland, it's around 550 miles from my home in Devon.
I had loaned my 90 mm macro out to a friend, obviously not expecting a new lens to fail.
Sony repaired it after I returned home, job done.
Today the same fault re-appeared.
It does the same thing on both a1's and no other lenses have an issue.
I've contacted Sony and the lens will be going back again.
I still have the 90 macro, which is also a rather incredible lens too so it's just the annoyance of a new lens failing, twice.
Oh well, that's my moan of the day.