Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I've yet to see any really good Amazon Prime Day Deals for members in the US worth shouting about, but for UK members there are some nice discounts on the following lenses:

• 37% off the Sony FE 85mm F1.8 lens
  • 37% off the Sony FE 35mm F1.8 lens
  • 36% off the Sony E PZ 18-105 mm F4 G lens
  • 35% off the Sony E 35 F1.8 lens
  • 22% off the Sony E 55-210 mm F4.5-6.3 lens
  • 34% off the Sony E 10-18mm F4 lens
  • 30% off the Sony T 24-70 mm F4 Zeiss lens
For US members there are also some none Prime Day Deals that are still running on both cameras and lenses, full details in the blog post:

I'm not continuously watching out for deals or checking for deals in other countries than the US and the UK (life is too short!), so please do post any deals that you see in the comments below or create a separate post.

Thanks! :)

I was pretty busy and was only now able to look at US Prime day. Here are the highlights I see:
- Many deals on most Rokinon lenses
- Neewer deals on ring light, video lights, and slider
- 20% off Zhiyun Crane M3 (ok that's a good one!)
- K&F CPL filter (might apply to other filters as well)
- GVM LED panels
- several lower end tripods
... and several digital picture frames (does anyone really use those?)

Tiffen mist filters but watch out, some of the discounts match close to what is regular price at BH whereas some of the other discounts are quite good.

• Admin
nd several digital picture frames (does anyone really use those?)
I bought one for my parents about 15 years ago, now I remember it was even a Sony one :)

Impulse buy on Prime day: a 5-in-1 reflector for outdoor portraits and a K&F 1/8th black mist filter.
Hopefully wifey will not be too upset...

• Admin
Impulse buy on Prime day: a 5-in-1 reflector for outdoor portraits and a K&F 1/8th black mist filter.
Hopefully wifey will not be too upset...
It's best to buy these things now Chris as you will soon be spending all of your money on diapers and wet wipes! Our second one is due any day now so these are my exciting purchases for the time being and maybe some ear plugs :)

It's best to buy these things now Chris as you will soon be spending all of your money on diapers and wet wipes! Our second one is due any day now so these are my exciting purchases for the time being and maybe some ear plugs :)
Hahaha very good point and all the best on #2!

Or you could wash diapers and use washcloths.

Back