Followers
Following
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
Its Prime Day on Amazon again. Didn't they just do a prime day? Also, not sure if this is a US only thing.
Anyway, if you find any good deals, why not drop them here for the community.

Sony E (APSC) 10-20mm, 18-105mm, and 70-350mm are almost a hundred dollars off retail price each. I saw quite a few full frame lenses too, but they might be gen1 versions of lenses that recently got updated.

K&F Concept filters are still on 20% off

Last edited:
There are some deals on non-camera things as well. If you were considering a lightbox there appear to be several well reviewed (for whatever that is worth) options in various sizes. There are also a few types of clamps and various tools like the:
TRUMAGINE 20" Ajustable Jaws Flex Clamp Mount Clip Gooseneck Extension
NEEWER Pro 4 Way Macro Focusing Focus Rail Slider
Vemico NP-FZ100 Battery Charger Set Z-Series 2 X
Also many storage options from WD external drives to SD cards.

Plus there are some items that are not part of the Prime Deals but seem to have new coupons like the Manfrotto Pro Light Multiloader Backpack which just today got a clickable 20% off coupon.

Sandisk 128gb cards are half price...

My wife, bless her, asked me if the camera I wanted was on sale this Prime day. I had to remind her that the camera is too new and retailers use these sales to blow through aging inventory, so not a chance the A6700 would be discounted. She shrugged and said "maybe Black Friday or Cyber Monday."
I'm cool with waiting. She'll give in by Christmas... I hope.

I've put together some of the Sony Prime Day deals in the US. I've not looked at other countries as it always gives me a headache!

I don't think there are any particularly good Sony deals to be had, the same offers and better have been running at dealers throughout this year.

My wife, bless her, asked me if the camera I wanted was on sale this Prime day. I had to remind her that the camera is too new and retailers use these sales to blow through aging inventory, so not a chance the A6700 would be discounted. She shrugged and said "maybe Black Friday or Cyber Monday."
If you are very lucky Chris you might get a $100 discount before the year is out :) I think my wife could definitely learn a thing or two from your wife :)

P
Isn't cute how she pretends to care, knowing full well there won't be a discount on that camera for years?

P

Isn't cute how she pretends to care, knowing full well there won't be a discount on that camera for years?
This is the problem with marrying your accountant: you can't hide your expenses and you end up having to ask permission so it can be documented :ROFLMAO:

This is the problem with marrying your accountant: you can't hide your expenses and you end up having to ask permission so it can be documented :ROFLMAO:
Some options you have:
1. Reallocate some cash every time you take cash out. Unless she is accounting for every receipt you should be able to hide some cash on the side. This takes time and a less than obvious cash hiding spot.
2. Say you need to buy 2 widgets where each cost an amount the you can get a cash refund for (every store has a policy), instead of buying 2 you get 3 and then return 1 without notifying the accountant.

These options do require cash to be used more but we are dealing with small sums of money and few transactions so it is a little more difficult to work on the edges of noticeable. That is unless you are going to tell me that you are pushing around a few million a day with several thousand transactions a week, then I would have much better methods for you but also ask why a camera would be a cost issue.

Another option is to simply tell her you're buying a camera. Easy peasy.

Back