Followers
Following
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
I see some Sony APSC lenses for 10-15% off, the 10-20mm f4 and 70-350mm, but not actual prime day deals.
I bought two Lexar 64mb sdxc uhs-ii cards, which were on a prime day deal:

I also see the Rokinon 14mm FF lens on sale:

Post up any deals for photography stuff you come across!

The Rokinon/Samyang 135 is awesome. I paid a lot more than the Prime day deal and it was still worth it.

I gave in and bought a 12 month subscription to Adobe w 1TB of cloud. Normally $20/month. $120/for 12 months via Prime.
I hate the subscription model but that is less than Topaz PhotoAI and I want to try the Adobe AI. If you already subscribe I think you can just have the discounted rate start when your current plan runs out.

The Rokinon/Samyang 135 is awesome. I paid a lot more than the Prime day deal and it was still worth it.
I paid $800 on sale for one a few months ago. Would've liked to have saved another $400 or so, but not sorry I got it. It's a very nice lens, and no qualifiers like 'for the money' or 'compared to Sony', it's just a nice lens. That price is amazing.

DSC05084 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

DSC05237 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

The sony 85 and 35, f1.8 are cheaper than e-infinity. The 1.4s are on offer as well, but I didn't check pricing on those.
I suspect that they are imports from the US. I bought a Tamron 24mm from Amazon because it was cheaper than the importers, and it came from Amazon US.

B&H has the Samyang 135/1.8 for $720, so I asked for a price adjustment. It being beyond 30 days they declined. I figured they would and knew it was a shot in the dark, but it would've taken some of the sting off the Amazon Prime price.

Hey, ya' gotta' try!

Back