Followers
Following
Name
Greg Harry
Country
United States
City/State
Orlando, FL
Hi from Orlando, FL, USA. I have been having fun photographing my family/pets/cars and anything else. As a car nut, I like good photos of mine and other's cars. I've been getting along with my iPhone 12 Pro, but wanted to expand my knowledge. My last "serious" camera was a Pentax K1000, so that was just a few years ago.

Looking forward to learning much more here. I just bought a Sony A7C, after a weekend stint with a Canon EOS RP. The Canon's images were outstanding, but the autofocus was embarrassing and I thought I'd cut my losses. My brothers both use Sony, so they just nodded knowingly when I told them.

Greg

Welcome from down in Broward county!

The old K1000. I still have mine. It is a bludgeon that can be used to take photos with. Graduated to an ME Super and then to a Sony digital in '99. It still works and gives good images, (http://www.iretron.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/mavica2.jpg). I've stuck with Sony since then. Had a Pentax digital but gave it away, Sony is where it is at.

So welcome aboard. You will find knowledge and collegiality here.

The old K1000. I still have mine. It is a bludgeon that can be used to take photos with. Graduated to an ME Super and then to a Sony digital in '99. It still works and gives good images, (http://www.iretron.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/mavica2.jpg). I've stuck with Sony since then. Had a Pentax digital but gave it away, Sony is where it is at.

So welcome aboard. You will find knowledge and collegiality here.
Thanks Sandy. I remember wanting the ME Super.. and then using a Sony MVC-FD5 at work. We were the cool kids back then. lol

Welcome Greg and thanks for joining up here! The a7C is proving to be quite a popular camera! Which lens have you decided to go with?

Welcome Greg and thanks for joining up here! The a7C is proving to be quite a popular camera! Which lens have you decided to go with?
Thanks, Tim. I am using the kit 28-60 for now. I think the 35 will be the first one I pursue, though.

Back