Sony A6700 Anyone having issues with their a6700 not recognizing Kingston React Plus Cards as V90s?

Chosen Idea

Newcomer
Followers
Following
On the whole I've been very happy with the performance of my Kingston Canvas React Plus V90 cards (the 128GB variant) in my a6700 and FX30. The cards have been completely without issue in the FX30 for several months not, but the a6700 will sometimes reject them as not being V90s when switching to higher framerates. Unfortunately I can't consistently reproduce this behavior. I'm running the latest firmware, which seems to have helped somewhat.

I have just recently upgraded to the A6700 and am using Lexar gold V90 cards in 64gb size, no problems thus far. Sorry, not entirely helpful regarding your inquiry, but there are very few of us with the A6700 on the forum at the moment. Hopefully other users will chime in.

Memory card guide. Looks like the Kingston tested well. I've been using one in my A7 IV, hopefully the firmware update did it.

On the whole I've been very happy with the performance of my Kingston Canvas React Plus V90 cards (the 128GB variant) in my a6700 and FX30. The cards have been completely without issue in the FX30 for several months not, but the a6700 will sometimes reject them as not being V90s when switching to higher framerates. Unfortunately I can't consistently reproduce this behavior. I'm running the latest firmware, which seems to have helped somewhat.
I got my A6700 today with the 128gb Kingston Canvas React Plus card. Works perfectly no issues. First thing I did was plug in my USB PD with battery in it doing the firmware update. Then set up all the settings. All shooting is problem free.

Back