Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
Before I knew about Mark Galer, I got help and education from several sources for various subjects. For Lightroom, I discovered a fellow who's name is Anthony Morganti. Even though Mark Galer is a very good scholar for Lightroom, I still look at Anthony Morganti's pages to get a different slant on Lightroom.

Recently, as many of you know, Adobe has added De Noise to Lightroom Classic. Even though I have registered copies of DxO PureRAW 2 and Topaz DeNoise AI. My last photo project for Flickr was the 193 images I posted of the Sacramento Autorama - 2003. This was all done indoors with available light and since Flickr Pro supports very high resolution photos, if you zoom in there was detectable noise in most of the images. I used the built into Lightroom De Noise AI for the noise reduction chores. I have to say, it made the job much easier than the way I have used the other two products. It also did a very good job.

Today I found a video that Anthony Morganti recently released titled "I CHANGED The WAY I EDIT in LIGHTROOM". It centers around changes in workflow because of the new DeNoise feature and I thought it was an informative video and worth sharing here.

I also enjoy Anthony Morganti's videos. I started back when he was still using the IamMrPhotographer.com as his sign-on.

I also enjoy Anthony Morganti's videos. I started back when he was still using the IamMrPhotographer.com as his sign-on.
Yes, he stays pretty up to date and I like his style.

Before I knew about Mark Galer, I got help and education from several sources for various subjects. For Lightroom, I discovered a fellow who's name is Anthony Morganti. Even though Mark Galer is a very good scholar for Lightroom, I still look at Anthony Morganti's pages to get a different slant on Lightroom.

Recently, as many of you know, Adobe has added De Noise to Lightroom Classic. Even though I have registered copies of DxO PureRAW 2 and Topaz DeNoise AI. My last photo project for Flickr was the 193 images I posted of the Sacramento Autorama - 2003. This was all done indoors with available light and since Flickr Pro supports very high resolution photos, if you zoom in there was detectable noise in most of the images. I used the built into Lightroom De Noise AI for the noise reduction chores. I have to say, it made the job much easier than the way I have used the other two products. It also did a very good job.

Today I found a video that Anthony Morganti recently released titled "I CHANGED The WAY I EDIT in LIGHTROOM". It centers around changes in workflow because of the new DeNoise feature and I thought it was an informative video and worth sharing here.
Thank you! Will use this as a starting point now that I am moving away from Smashing the 'auto' button :ROFLMAO:

Back