Battery Pouch came, this is going to work great!

Brownie

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
In a recent thread where we discussed battery storage, I decided to get a pouch to keep them in and sorted when on a shoot.

I ordered it from eBay and it was shipped from China. This is a four pouch model with separate pockets for cards:

The ad says it will hold up to four cards, but it will do six easily:

IMG_2444.jpg

By inserting the batteries in the pocket down for charged and up for spent, you can easily see which is which:
IMG_2445.jpg

I wasn't paying attention at the time, but it has Velcro belt loops on the back. It'd be handy to put it on your bag strap for quick access without getting into the bag:
IMG_2446.jpg

I bought this as a means to keep my batteries together and protected from arcing per Spud's warning. But now I realize how handy it will be for changing bags and keeping everything together, and I'll never have to worry about which ones need charging.

It seems well built and sturdy. Consider this a knee-jerk recommendation for as little as it cost. I may get a two-battery version for local walks, just to keep it from bouncing around in my pocket and risking contact damage.

Last edited:
I use the think tank two battery ons, I have two of them, one I keep with me the other is in my camera bag. I thought of the four battery one but it was too bulky for the way I work.

In a recent thread where we discussed battery storage, I decided to get a pouch to keep them in and sorted when on a shoot.

I ordered it from eBay and it was shipped from China. This is a four pouch model with separate pockets for cards:

View attachment 54861

By inserting the batteries in the pocket down for charged and up for spent, you can easily see which is which:
View attachment 54859

I wasn't paying attention at the time, but it has Velcro belt loops on the back. It'd be handy to put it on your bag strap for quick access without getting into the bag:
View attachment 54860

I bought this as a means to keep my batteries together and protected from arcing per Spud's warning. But now I realize how handy it will be for changing bags and keeping everything together, and I'll never have to worry about which ones need charging.

It seems well built and sturdy. Consider this a knee-jerk recommendation for as little as it cost. I may get a two-battery version for local walks, just to keep it from bouncing around in my pocket and risking contact damage.
Just what i've been looking for! Thanks for sharing!

I use the think tank two battery ons, I have two of them, one I keep with me the other is in my camera bag. I thought of the four battery one but it was too bulky for the way I work.

I use think tank individual ones so I keep a couple in my pocket, I have 4 pocket ones but tend not use them anymore
I looked at the Think Tank and had one in my cart at B&H, but the added zippered pouches for cards on the JJC was too much to pass up. The ability to keep both in a single case is very attractive, and for $11 US shipped it seemed like an inexpensive risk. I've bought a few JJC items before and they have acceptable quality. Not sure I'd buy anything of any consequence from them, but for this kind of thing they do ok.

View attachment 54861

View attachment 54859

View attachment 54860

Nice handy looking pouch, how do they make then for the money :)

I looked at the Think Tank and had one in my cart at B&H, but the added zippered pouches for cards on the JJC was too much to pass up. The ability to keep both in a single case is very attractive, and for $11 US shipped it seemed like an inexpensive risk. I've bought a few JJC items before and they have acceptable quality. Not sure I'd buy anything of any consequence from them, but for this kind of thing they do ok.
I can see the benefit to you of that. I keep my cards and batteries separate so the think tank suited me better. Its good there are different styles so people can go for what best suits their needs.

Handy little bit of kit, mine are just loose on my rucksack and then in my pocket when out walking, where they get on my tits sometimes (figure of speech, I don't have tits on my leg). I will invest.

Back