Followers
Following
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
I was gifted a Brevite Jumper backpack for my birthday and I thought I would share a few quick pics of it.
The bag itself is small, lightweight, and yet decently padded. Forgive the cellphone pics, my camera was in the bag itself for this exercise.

Here I've only packed the camera section and added a peak design travel tripod in the "water bottle holder" on the right side:
20230608_115456.jpg
  • Galaxy S23+
  • 5.4 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/24 sec
  • ISO 800

Note: I would probably rely on the tripod straps below the bag instead of the side pocket, otherwise you risk a very un-balanced feel with anything larger than a tabletop tripod.

Here is the camera section. Sorry, its a mess, but I find these velcro dividers so fiddly and hard to get a clean grid layout:
20230608_115523.jpg
  • Galaxy S23+
  • 5.4 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/24 sec
  • ISO 1000

Not pictured is the miscellaneous pouch that doubles as the large camera access flap. It is large enough for an assortment of cables, spare batteries and battery charger.

Here is the camera access from the left side of the bag:
20230608_130647.jpg
  • Galaxy S23+
  • 5.4 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/24 sec
  • ISO 1250

And here is the top section of the bag that is probably only big enough for a well folded sweater or a few t-shirts:
20230608_130557.jpg
  • Galaxy S23+
  • 5.4 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/24 sec
  • ISO 1250

Not pictured: the laptop area is small, I would say its made more for an iPad than a standard sized laptop even though they claim it will hold a 15" laptop. I put my Microsoft surface pro in there, but there was maybe only a centimeter of clearance for anything wider.

If anyone is interested, I can take more pictures from different angles.

So who is this bag made for? I'd say its petite stature and the website's marketing make it appeal to a younger crowd, but functionally it would work for anyone who is day-tripping and needs to carry a camera body, 1-3 lenses, and a change of clothes... maybe an iPad to edit on the go. Its also nice that it doesn't shout "I'm a camera bag, please rob me." While there are clever features like a passport pocket in the back, a luggage-handle passthrough, and straps on the bottom for a larger tripod, I wouldn't consider it for any serious travel. There's also a slightly larger version, maybe 2-3L more than this one's claimed 18L.

Nice overview mate! You can get plenty of kit in such a compact bag! Kinda just wish those lens hoods weren't there though, those images would be perfect otherwise..! 😃

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a nice bag Chris. I don't see any nappies in it though! ;) Happy belated birthday wishes to you!

Nice overview mate! You can get plenty of kit in such a compact bag! Kinda just wish those lens hoods weren't there though, those images would be perfect otherwise..! 😃
You really hate lens hoods eh? :LOL:

Looks like a nice bag Chris. I don't see any nappies in it though! ;) Happy belated birthday wishes to you!
Hahaha I was just telling wife I plan to turn the Peak Design 30L into a diaper bag for next international flight in September.

Back