Followers
Following
Name
Keith Horkins
Country
Canada
City/State
Ontario
So I’m playing around again trying different things hoping to grasp the concept of lighting in a studio.. So here is a shot of a very tasty beer..
2F6B4689-01EB-4AC6-8666-7AA766A8F64B.jpeg

I really like it. Did you backlight it or add that in post? It's tack sharp.

Shot is great. But...an IPA? :sick:

Shot is great. But...an IPA? :sick:
Thanks Tim..
I like to try various Canadian beers.. this one is from Montreal, and I like IPA because it has lots of flavour..

I can't drink the heavy hops. Nasty, tastes like a skunk smells! I like stouts, dark ales, ambers, lagers, wits, just about anything else. Now that I'm diabetic I have to drink the low carb offerings. Most of those are garbage, although Corona makes one called Premier that isn't awful. My hot-summer-day-just-got-done-cutting-the-lawn beer was Labatt Blue. Refreshing.

Nowadays I usually look to a good Bourbon.

Yep you can’t beat a good bourbon 🥃..
What’s your favourite

Woodford Reserve Double Oaked, by far. Although, I have several bottles of others I brought back from Kentucky that are as of yet unopened. I tasted them at the distilleries but don't have recent memory of their flavors. I have a very nice Blade and Bow 5 Keys, blended from new stock and 30-year-old orphaned that was discovered when someone bought the old Bulliet distillery. Also, an unopened bottle of Buffalo Trace Eagle Rare.

I have about 25 Bourbons. Not a huge fan of the Rye-based mashes (peppery, like Wild Turkey's well-bourbon), I prefer the smoother wheat mashes.

Second favorite is Scotch. I have a smoked-peat filtered Ardmore that's amazing!

As a gluten-free drinker I sympathize with your low carb beer limitations. Now more of a cider drinker. Although Donegal's legendary Silkie whiskey is quite nice! (y)

As a gluten-free drinker I sympathize with your low carb beer limitations. Now more of a cider drinker. Although Donegal's legendary Silkie whiskey is quite nice! (y)
I miss cider too! sugars are too high, and so far I can't find a low sugar/no sugar version.

Back