rodWfoto

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Rod Windover
Country
Canada
In the menu Face/Eye AF > Face Memory > New Registration after attempting a shot of a face to register, I get the message "Cannot Register Shoot Again" and in the Face Memory > Order Exchanging I get the message " ! This function is currently disabled" I have Register Face Priority turned on. Any ideas what is causing my issue?

Solution
In the menu Face/Eye AF > Face Memory > New Registration after attempting a shot of a face to register, I get the message "Cannot Register Shoot Again" and in the Face Memory > Order Exchanging I get the message " ! This function is currently disabled" I have Register Face Priority turned on. Any ideas what is causing my issue?
Order change only available when you have at least 2 faces already registered. I also had the failed message when trying to register a statue face, worked ok registering a portrait of a real person 50cm away from the same statue (same lighting situation). Play around some more to learn the subtleties.
What camera?

Order change only available when you have at least 2 faces already registered. I also had the failed message when trying to register a statue face, worked ok registering a portrait of a real person 50cm away from the same statue (same lighting situation). Play around some more to learn the subtleties.

Solution
Thanks.
I realize I alos was using weak technique when registering the face. There was not likely enough light and I was filling the frame to the white box and not the black square corner frame markers. I can now register a face into memory priority.

Back