Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
António
Country
Portugal
Anyone has the HVL-F28rm flash?
I got my first Sony (a6400) a month ago and today I will receive a Sony flash the HVL-F28rm, a very small flash without screen. Meanwhile I was informed that this flash is not fully compatible with the a6400. The current camera firmware does‘t have a flash setting menu and as the flash do not have screen we can’t operate the flash.
Any help will more than welcome.
Any workaround?
unfortunantly return the flash is not an option.

What a Bummer. I hate when that happens!

Anyone has the HVL-F28rm flash?
I got my first Sony (a6400) a month ago and today I will receive a Sony flash the HVL-F28rm, a very small flash without screen. Meanwhile I was informed that this flash is not fully compatible with the a6400. The current camera firmware does‘t have a flash setting menu and as the flash do not have screen we can’t operate the flash.
Any help will more than welcome.
Any workaround?
unfortunantly return the flash is not an option.
What a Bummer. I hate when that happens!
I talked with sony using their chat service and I am now a bit less disappointed. I can use the flash with important limitations but I can use it. At same time I share with them my disappointment that 6400 firmware doesn't support this flash. I hope that others will do the same. Let's hope that sony hear our claims....

Antonio, if you had to buy a flash, knowing what you do now, which model do you wish you had ordered?
Sony HVLF32M? Godox TT350S? Other?

Back