Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
Something a little different from the norm. I went down to the top end for the first time this season. Been wanting to go, but it's a long walk there and back, and if I drive down I lose my parking spot. One of the other guys had a side by side, so he drove me down and we shot from opposite sides of the track. I might get an electric scooter or something next year.

150 images in my Event Album in Flickr, click through any image to get there.

DSC09965 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

DSC09852 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

DSC09773 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

DSC09754 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

DSC09841 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

DSC09747 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

Couple from the start end:
DSC09703 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

DSC00348 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

Couple of my favorite night shots from the event. Still getting used to Darktable's Profiled NR, not sure it's as good as Affinity's yet. Affinity's is definitely easier to use, but it's sure a lot faster processing in one program instead of two. I'll mess with it a lot more before I decide. Rokinon 135/1.8

DSC00475 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

DSC00423 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

One from evening with the Samyang 24/1.8
DSC00381 by Shotglass Photo, on Flickr

Superb action shots. Love the panned shots especially.

Need to try panning shots including the chute, would be different.

Something a little different from the norm. I went down to the top end for the first time this season. Been wanting to go, but it's a long walk there and back, and if I drive down I lose my parking spot. One of the other guys had a side by side, so he drove me down and we shot from opposite sides of the track. I might get an electric scooter or something next year.

Couple of my favorite night shots from the event. Still getting used to Darktable's Profiled NR, not sure it's as good as Affinity's yet. Affinity's is definitely easier to use, but it's sure a lot faster processing in one program instead of two. I'll mess with it a lot more before I decide. Rokinon 135/1.8

Great captures, I can smell the rubber burning!

Good set Tim, the daytime stuff looks like a challenge (y)

Cool stuff. I can smell this image, maybe a folding electric bike to get up and down could help
I found a sit down electric scooter with basket that’ll carry 50 lbs. 20mph and up to 16 miles, with 14” tires, should be plenty. It folds a bit so I can toss it in the back of my truck. Not going to get it until next season, this one is almost over and evidently the batteries only have a 6 month warranty. Sounds like a spring purchase.

Back