Good morning and thank you from sunny Devon.

mark.s

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Mark Sturman
I'm currently using Nikon but will shortly be adding the A1 to my armoury, along with a couple of suitable lens. I use the D500 & D850 with a selection of lens, mostly Nikon stuff and was going to add the 600 f4 to that, but will now be taking a different direction, mainly because the A1 has the bits that I'm missing from my Nikons. I will retain the use of the other cameras, especially the D850 coupled with the 16-35 for landscapes, it will also save me chopping and changing lens as I can keep them paired and retain the Nisi filter system, where I have the polariser as a permanent fixture and only take it off for certain shots. I mostly do wildlife stuff, birds are primary, then anything else that catches the eye. I hope to add to the forum in the future but for now, I'll use it as a learning tool and take in the tips and experiences of those of you who have had time with this platform. Thanks again, regards, Mark.

Hi Mark and welcome.
Heading down to your neck of the woods this Bank holiday weekend, my wife is really looking forward to trudging over Dartmoor following me!!

Welcome and thanks for joining up here Mark! Looks like you are the second person this week to move over from Nikon here, it's a pity that Nikon aren't keeping up with the pace of development from Sony and Canon. If you have any questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome and thanks for joining up here Mark! Looks like you are the second person this week to move over from Nikon here, it's a pity that Nikon aren't keeping up with the pace of development from Sony and Canon. If you have any questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you. When I actually purchase my new toys, I'm sure I'll have questions to ask. That looks about two months away. Until then, I'll pop in and try to get relevant info from various posts about what I need to know etc. I'm currently side tracked by other short term priorities but I'll get there.

Back