Pro Member
- Followers
- 11
- Following
- 7
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2023
- Posts
- 1,102
- Likes Received
- 3,801
- Trophy Points
- 313
- Name
- ST
- Country
- Canada
- City/State
- British Columbia
- CC Welcome
- Yes
One of these things is not like the others.
Great Egrets are a little smaller than Great Blue Herons but other than that and the colours, they look nearly identical to their cousins.
It was moving away, and I couldn't get closer because there was a fence and a marsh between us. I put on the 2x teleconverter and followed along.
We don't see these very often at Crescent Beach. Just passing through before migrating south.
Great Egrets are a little smaller than Great Blue Herons but other than that and the colours, they look nearly identical to their cousins.
- ILCE-1M2
- FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS
- 300.0 mm
- ƒ/2.8
- 1/500 sec
- ISO 800
It was moving away, and I couldn't get closer because there was a fence and a marsh between us. I put on the 2x teleconverter and followed along.
- ILCE-1M2
- FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS + 2X Teleconverter
- 600.0 mm
- ƒ/5.6
- 1/2000 sec
- ISO 8000
We don't see these very often at Crescent Beach. Just passing through before migrating south.
Last edited: