Greetings from North of Seattle

adagioatmsn

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Michael L Schramm
I am 79 years old and I've been using Sony cameras since 2001. I have been using NEX3, NEX5, NEX7, A7R2, and A7S2 models with a small collection of lenses.
My main interests are landscapes, wildflowers, birds, gardens, trees, and reflections, but I'll shoot anything that looks interesting.
I've joined this group mainly to keep up-to-date with the models I use, but also to see what others are up to. I look forward to sharing.

Welcome to the Forum Michael. As a former resident of Washington, what city are you closest to?

Welcome to the Forum Michael. As a former resident of Washington, what city are you closest to?
Hi Jeff,
Thanks. I'm in Kenmore, just northeast of Seattle at the top of Lake Washington.

Welcome aboard Michael. I always fancied the NEX when it came out, but never took the plunge.

Welcome Michael and thank you very much for joining up here and introducing yourself. Just let me know if you have any questions about this forum.

Welcome Michael and thank you very much for joining up here and introducing yourself. Just let me know if you have any questions about this forum.
Thank you, Timothy. Looking through the gallery, I didn't notice any videos. Is the forum strictly dedicated to still photography?

Welcome aboard Michael. I always fancied the NEX when it came out, but never took the plunge.
Thanks, Keriano. I went through 3 of the NEX versions, but they were more transition cameras for me -- though it was a long transition. They're in my "museum" now.

Thank you, Timothy. Looking through the gallery, I didn't notice any videos. Is the forum strictly dedicated to still photography?
We do have a video forum that Brownie linked to above but we don't have too many video shooters here unfortunately. However, depending on the content videos are more than welcome to be posted in the niche forums such as our birds or aviation forum. The forum doesn't support direct video uploads due to the hosting costs associated with large video files, but you can link to videos hosted elsewhere like YouTube.

Back